суббота, 1 июля 2017 г.

Birthday shaker card ft So Suzy stamps

Hello there!
I do love making shaker cards and can't make them enough :) I guess you understand me :) So today's card is a birthday shaker card. I remener those days when i almost hated making shaker card as I managed to make a huge pile of them , now those days are gone and I'm happy to announce that i 'm a shaker card addict :))

I used the following So Suzy stamps:
and 

I drew (designed the stamps) those flowers with great love and still love them even though I did it last year.
Here are some steps to create this card:

I stamped the flowers onto a separate piece of paper to make several masks, actually you would need only two ( one of each) but I wanted to make sure I had enough :)



Stamped the flowers directly onto a panel which was slightly smaller than a cardbase.


Colored the images with alcohol Chameleon pens and wax based Chameleon pencils.


Used Union Square die by Mama Elephant to cut the frame, Coordinating dies for Fresh Cut Florals stamp set by Wplus9 to cut those leaves out of green cardstock. Adhered them all together.


Stamped the sentiment directly onto a kraft cardbase and filled in the shaker area with sequins of different size. And I also die cut white butterflies with Meadow Borders by Lawn Fawn. And the final step was to add glitter drops to the centres of the flowers.
Here are some close-up pics:




Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you got inspired and have a beautiful day!
~ Olesya Kharkova.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий