понедельник, 21 августа 2017 г.

Glitter polka dot background

Hello there! 
I know you like glitter as much as I do and ready to sparkle all day:)) So today I'd like to share with you a card made with my fave glitter paste so far by Bo Bunny called Sugar. It's clear with holographic super tiny sparkling elements. Looks just awesome!


Materials used:
- Chipped Sapphire Distress ink
- Monarch ( butterfly stamp) by So Suzy stamps (designed by me:)
- Lots of Love stickable stencil by Bo Bunny
- Gold super fine embossing powder by Ranger
- dry powder paints Magic paints by Fabrika Decoru
- white gel pen
-white cardstock



First I sponged distress inks , sprinkled with water and let them dry. Using Sugar glitter paste is a true pleasure as it applies magically and dries super fast so make sure you clean all the supplies immediately. The stickable stencil helps to make your pattern super neat.


I heat embossed my butterfly in gold onto watercolor paper and using Magic paints ( similar to watercolor but in powder) and waterbrush colored the butterfly in. Wanted to make her galaxy looking :)


I cut one butterfly in half so that the card could open and placed another one right behind it.


Here's how the paste and stencil look like. Super cool stuff!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий