пятница, 8 декабря 2017 г.

Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello there, crafty friends!
Today I'd like to announce Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! All the details are →  HERE ❤
This is a big day for me for one more reason : I have a sneak peek card for today to show upcoming So Suzy stamps by my design :) yay! 


Here are the stamps I used, expected release date is 19th Jan 2018, now they are available for pre-order:



I colored the images with Chameleon pens and pencils. Covered some areas with glue pen and sprinkled with dry gold glitter, super happy with the result ❤ For the sentiment I used Chit Chat Tim Holtz stickers.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 комментариев:

  1. Olesya, your coffee and peony stamps have completely captured my heart! I don't have any 'overhead' view of coffee cups; this one of yours is beautiful! I'm not sure I could showcase it as stunning a fashion as you have (still need a ton more colouring practice), but that doesn't stop me from being intrigued! Congratulations on another fabulous design; I predict it will be a sell out!
    Hugs~carol

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Oh...forgot to add: I love how the two coffee sets compliment one another! More brilliant designing! Hugs~c

      Удалить
    2. Thank you so much Carol!!! I think this coffee release will be one of my fave :) hugs to you, too ❤

      Удалить
  2. it is such an adorable card and stamp Olesya. very inspiring and perfect colouring. the glitters add more beauty. altogether a fabulous make

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Wonderful card using these stamps you designed. I like the colors and sparkle.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Wow, those stamps are wonderful! Great card too :) love the colours you choose.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. What gorgeous coloring! Love your beautiful card with the added sparkle!

    ОтветитьУдалить